New sintering technology by PINK
For extraordinarily reliable, highly thermally conductive bondsIn order to satisfy the ever-growing demands for modern electronic devices, especially in terms of durability, reliability and thermal resilience, PINK has developed a sintering system, as silver sintering is the most promising joining technology as an alternative to the conventional soldering technology in power electronics.
By the use of PINK sintering systems you can achieve sintering connections, which are characterized by reliable, resilient and highly temperature resistant bonds. The in situ reduction of the workpiece‘s surfaces before and after the sintering process allows the use of a wider variety of metals and facilitates following production steps.
Flexible sintering systems:
From the sintering module SIN200 up to the optional expandable complete system SIN200+
The new sintering system SIN200+ is a highly flexible system, which is suitable for various production demands from laboratory up to series production, as the system is modular designed and can be operated as a batch system or an automated inline system with different preheating and/or cooling modules.
The substrate temperature, the atmospheric pressure and gas composition during the entire heating, sintering and cooling procedure within the vacuum chamber/s is exactly controllable at any time. In combination with the dynamic adaptability of the pressing force the system provides a wide array of novel process and production possibilities.
The sintering module SIN200 can be operated as a batch system, but can also be connected with e.g. a cooling unit, according to customer’s requirement.
- Connection of pre-heating and/or cooling modules
- Customer specific automation by addition of handling/transfer systems
- Workpiece heating optional from top or bottom side
- Other dimensions of the process area on request
Complete sintering system SIN200+ with preheating unit, sintering module, reduction unit with formic acid process and cooling unit.
Data Sheet SIN200+
PDF 77 KB
Data Sheet SIN200+
PDF 77 KB
- Modular design with flexible expandability
- Pressing force: up to 2.000 kN (200 t)
- Dynamic controlled and monitored pressure ramps
- Press tool exchangeable (e.g. for customer specific tool)
- Programmable, controlled and monitored temperature profiles
- Temperature range: up to 350 °C
- Integrated heating technology
- Hermetically sealed process chambers
- Atmospheric pressure range: 1-1.200 mbar
- Exact control of inherent gas atmosphere (N2, N2/O2, N2/H2, HCOOH)
- Process area: ≤ 280 mm diameter
- Manual or automatic loading and unloading
- Constant process control and traceability
- Easy operation by touch screen panel
- Integrated interface to MES (e.g. SECS/GEM)